Hiring an SEO agency is a very important decision you need to take for your business. So how do you choose the best one?
Hiring an SEO agency is a very important decision that you need to take for your business. So how do you choose the best one?
Well it depends on what kind of help you’re looking for. If you’re looking for someone to handle your online marketing, then the choice is comparatively simpler because it’s just about finding the right agency for your needs. But if you’re planning to hire an SEO company, then there are many factors to consider like expertise in the industry, experience in handling similar projects and pricing plans.
- Freshness of Rankings Matters – Check the top rankings section of a company’s website. If there are no fresh ranks, then the company is either no longer working with clients or it has ceased to exist.
This section in the SEO guide will talk about how freshness in rankings matters and why you should check the top ranking section of a company’s website.
Ranking freshness has been one of Google’s algorithm updates that is considered to be important. It has been known to affect rankings and if it is not taken care of, it can result in a site losing its rank and visibility on the internet. So this section will take a look at how ranking freshness matters and why you should check the top ranks section of a company’s website for this information.
The top ranking section of a company website refers to where Google places your site on their page when someone searches for your product or service. This is your chance to show what makes you unique and increase conversions with potential customers, so paying
Note: You must look at the top 10 website monitoring tools every online business should consider
- The Job Portfolio Should be Broad – A good agency should have satisfied customers across many industry verticals and not just one industry which they specialize in.
It is important for a content agency to have satisfied customers in many industry verticals. If they are too specialized, then they will be limited to what they can offer. And if they are not specialized enough, then the quality of their work might suffer.
- Who Does Your Competition Use? – You can easily find out what your competition is using by checking their websites and social media pages for links back to their SEO company profiles or testimonials from satisfied clients.
Use these 3 questions to find out the tools your competition uses:
– What are they saying about themselves in their blog posts?
– What are they using on their websites?
– Who do they mention when they talk about themselves in their content or in social media?
This will help you figure out the tools your competition is using, so you can use them too.
- A Detailed Methodology Is Necessary- Check for information on what methodologies are used, who handles each
A lot of companies have a defined method or process for how they write their content. Some even define a specific set of roles and responsibilities. For example, one company has a copywriter who takes care of the creative part, while the SEO Manager handles all the technical aspects of it. However, there are other ways to get this done too.
There is no single way that works best for every company and there is no perfect process that will work for everyone. But what is important is to have a system in place so it’s easier to see where all the gaps are and do some tweaking when needed.
Tips for Choosing a Good SEO Company
Choosing the right SEO company for your website can be tricky. There are many SEO companies in the market, each claiming to have the best services. To help you choose the right one, you should consider some factors including their experience in SEO.
Are they experienced? Experience is key when it comes to working on a website’s SEO campaign. The more experienced the agency is, the better off you will be. Try to find an agency that has at least 6+ years of experience with at least 2 years of experience in your niche (or industry). They should also have knowledge about your geographical location and language (if different from English).
Do they know what they are doing? You don’t want to hire an agency who does not know what they are doing.