Lidiya Aleksandrova is a Bulgarian-born fashion model, actress, and television presenter. With her stunning looks and talent, Lidiya has managed to make a name for herself in the entertainment industry. Recently, there has been a lot of buzz around her net worth, which has left many of her fans curious. In this blog post, we will be unveiling her massive net worth, along with some interesting facts about her professional and personal life.
Early Life and Career
Lidiya Aleksandrova was born on 4th February 1990 in Bulgaria. At the age of 14, she was discovered by a modelling agency while shopping with her mother. She then signed with a local agency in Sofia and quickly made a name for herself in the Bulgarian fashion industry. Lidiya went on to win the prestigious Miss Bulgaria title in 2008, which opened doors for her international modelling career. She has since walked the runway for various designers, including Prada, Gucci, and Chanel.
Apart from modelling, Lidiya Aleksandrova is also an accomplished actress. She made her acting debut in 2016 with the Bulgarian drama film “The Petrov File” and has since starred in several other films and TV shows. Her notable works include “The Unknown Woman,” “The Translator,” and “The Last Thing He Wanted.” Lidiya has also hosted several Bulgarian television shows, including “Music Idol” and “Bulgaria’s Got Talent.”
Lidiya Aleksandrova’s Net Worth
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Lidiya Aleksandrova has an estimated net worth of $20 million. Her modelling and acting careers have contributed significantly to her wealth. As a high-profile model, Lidiya charges a hefty fee for her appearance in various campaigns and photoshoots. She is currently signed to one of the top modelling agencies, Wilhelmina Models.
Interesting Facts About Lidiya Aleksandrova
1. Lidiya Aleksandrova is fluent in Bulgarian, English, and French.
2. She has a degree in Business Administration from the University of National and World Economy, Bulgaria.
3. Lidiya is passionate about fitness and often shares her workout routine on social media.
4. She has a massive following on Instagram, with over 2 million followers.
5. Lidiya is married to Bulgarian businessman, Martin Krikorian, and they have a son together.
1. What is Lidiya Aleksandrova’s net worth?
Lidiya Aleksandrova’s estimated net worth is $20 million.
2. How did Lidiya enter the entertainment industry?
Lidiya was discovered by a modelling agency at the age of 14 while shopping with her mother.
3. What are some of Lidiya’s notable works?
Lidiya has appeared in several films and TV shows, including “The Unknown Woman,” “The Translator,” and “The Last Thing He Wanted.”
4. Who is Lidiya married to?
Lidiya is married to Bulgarian businessman, Martin Krikorian.
5. What languages is Lidiya fluent in?
Lidiya is fluent in Bulgarian, English, and French.
6. How many followers does Lidiya have on Instagram?
Lidiya has over 2 million followers on Instagram.
7. What is Lidiya’s educational background?
Lidiya has a degree in Business Administration from the University of National and World Economy, Bulgaria.
Lidiya Aleksandrova has established herself as a successful model, actress, and television presenter. Her talent and hard work have earned her a massive net worth of $20 million. Lidiya continues to inspire her fans through her work and dedication towards fitness. With her career still going strong, we can only expect her net worth to grow in the future.